With this premium feature you will be able to assure that a user (user B) has the same permissions that another one (user A).
Where can I find it?
You would be able to find this functionality at user management. To access it you should click under the cog iconand then choose user management option:
After that you could access the copy user permission functionality under Excentia Admin Tools section:
How does it work?
You should select two user, user A and user B. By default, the plugin will include user B into:
- Groups user A belogns.
- Project roles in wich user A is one of its members
- Any section of every permission scheme where user A appears as individual user.
- Any issue level where user A appears as individual user in every issue security scheme.
Furthermore you will be able to choose any of the next options:
- Add user B to all notifications scheme where user A appears as individual user.
- Set user B as project leader in those projects where current leader is user A.
- Set user B as component leader in those project components where current leader is user A.
- Assign all issues which are currently assigned to user A to user B
Once you click in the Accept button you would be redirected to a results page where you could be what actions has been done.