- Log into your JIRA instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace.The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate SonarQube Connector for JIRA via search.The appropriate add-on version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for SonarQube Connector for JIRA.You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. SonarQube Connector for JIRA begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license.If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your JIRA instance.
To find older SonarQube Connector for JIRA versions compatible with your instance, you can look through the version history page.